IN SPORTS MEDICINE
ABOUT THE PROCEDURE
In terms of sports medicine, the procedure carried out using PlasmoliftingTM technology is effectively used as a therapeutic agent for rehabilitation of athletes who have suffered occupational injuries (bruises, sprains, fractures, etc.).
OPERATING MODE AND FEATURES OF USE OF PLASMOLIFTING™ TECHNOLOGY IN SPORTS MEDICINE
Use of autologous plasma allows decrease of Inflammation intensity, pain management and regeneration of bone, cartilaginous and muscle tissues. Introduction of injections of autologous plasma produced using Plasmolifting technology into treatment regimen allows minimization of administered medicaments or even discontinuation of those, decreasing toxicity for patient organism. In addition, treatment favors reduction of treatment duration by 2-3 times.
- bruises, dislocations, strains;
- muscular rheumatism;
- ligament ruptures;
- muscle tissue injuries;
- precautionary chondroprotection of joints;
- fracture (stress fracture).
- reduction of treatment duration for traumas of varying severity;
decrease in of intensity of trauma clinical presentations (pain, swelling, rubor, movement limitation);
- reduction of rehabilitation duration;
- intensification of cellular regeneration process;
- activation of fibroblast, osteoblast and chondrocytes elaboration;
- activation of collagen formation, bone formation and angiogenesis;
- improvement of blood circulation and metabolism.