ABOUT THE PROCEDURE
In terms of orthopedics, the procedure carried out in the context of PlasmoliftingTM technology is used to stimulate regenerative processes in tissues. It provides a synergy of regenerative reactions in the body and promotes acceleration of regeneration of damaged tissues.
OPERATING MODE AND FEATURES OF USE OF PLASMOLIFTING™ TECHNOLOGY IN ORTHOPEDICS
During the procedure, platelet-rich autologous plasma is derived from the blood, which is then injected into the soft tissues surrounding the joint, as well as directly into the joint cavity. The use of autologous plasma reduces the intensity of inflammatory process, reverses pain syndrome and restores range of motion in a joint.
Incorporation of Plasmolifting procedure into existing therapeutic regimen allows a patient to minimize the number of medications used or completely remove them from the regimen, thereby reducing toxic effects of medications on a patient’s body. In addition, autologous plasma injections enable reduction of treatment duration by 2-3 times.
- arthritis and deforming arthrosis;
- bone resorption;
- painful muscle spasms in the neck, back and legs;
- intervertebral osteochondrosis;
- rehabilitation after surgery, injuries or prosthetics.
Effect from the procedure:
- elimination of pain;
- restoration of synovial fluid;
stimulation of fibroblasts, osteoblasts, and chondrocytes formation;
- stimulation of collagenogenesis, osteogenesis, angiogenesis;
improving blood circulation and nutrition of articular cartilage and accelerating its repair;
- strengthening the muscles surrounding the damaged joint;
- increasing joint mobility;
- significant reduction of rehabilitation period after injuries, surgeries and prosthetics.
COMBINATION OF THE PROCEDURE “PLASMOLIFTING” WITH OTHER THERAPEUTIC PROCEDURES
Plasmolifting procedure is universal and goes well with many types and methods of treatment, including pharmacotherapy, physiotherapy, massage, ozone therapy, electrical stimulation, reflexology and physical therapy. Plasmolifting procedure allows you to increase effectiveness of treatment, significantly reduce its duration and, consequently, reduce toxic load on the body caused by medications taken.