About the procedure
The use of Plasmolifting™ technology in neurology offers the possibility of significant mitigation during the course of chronic vertebroneurological diseases, allows you to reduce rehabilitation period after injuries and fractures, and reverse inflammation and pain syndrome.
OPERATING MODE AND FEATURES OF USE OF PLASMOLIFTING™ TECHNOLOGY IN NEUROLOGY
In neurological practice, the application of PlasmoliftingTM technology constitutes carrying out the same procedure, during which platelet-rich autologous plasma (PRP) is injected into the tissues surrounding the spine – muscles, joints, ligaments, tender points of periosteum.
Platelet-rich autologous plasma consists of at least 6 growth factors necessary for the therapy of bone and soft tissues. Thanks to this plasma quality, Plasmolifting procedure is effectively used in complex therapeutic regimens for spinal diseases, diseases of central and peripheral nervous system, providing acceleration of regenerative processes in damaged tissues. PRP injections contribute to the reversal of inflammation, have an anti-allergic effect, and stimulate formation of healthy blood vessels and new nervous tissue cells.
Incorporation of injections of autologous plasma obtained through PlasmoliftingTM technology into existing therapeutic regimen allows a patient to minimize the number of medications used or completely remove them from the regimen, thereby reducing toxic effects of medications on a patient’s body. In addition, the procedure enables reduction of total treatment duration by 2-3 times.
- prevention of spinal diseases;
- rehabilitation after a stroke and spinal injuries;
- osteochondrosis, lumbago, intercostal neuralgia;
- disc protrusion and herniation (as an auxiliary method);
- neck pain and headaches;
- cervical migraine, vertebral artery syndrome;
- neurological complications of spinal compression fractures;
- Bechterew’s disease (as an auxiliary method);
- neurotrophic disorders of all localizations.
EFFECT FROM THE PROCEDURE:
- reversal of inflammation;
- elimination of hypoxia in tissues;
- pain syndrome reversal;
- elimination of painful trigger points in case of disc protrusion and herniation;
- increasing the range of motion in the spine;
- elimination of pain in the spine and along the nerve roots;
- restoration of nervous tissue;
- improving quality of life;
- increasing a disease remission.